[Gambas-user] Console in V 3.8.4

Mon Mar 7 23:55:33 CET 2016

I personally like the old way, but there is nothing I cannot do with this
new way. And it doesn't have any effect on my working speed.

Do you mean you need the console to its own window?
Go to Debug menu and select "Use terminal emulator".  Maybe that will do it?

So far you haven't said anything of what is actually the problem with the
new console. Yes, it's different, but that might not motive anyone to do
anything about it.

Jussi