[Gambas-user] qt5

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Tue Jun 14 20:54:48 CEST 2016

Are the qt4 webkit and qt5 webkit too different that we can't use a symlink
for qt4's webkit to point to qt5's webkit?

That way we could (theoretically) bridge the gap temporarily until qt5
becomes more stable.

Ian, what are your thoughts on that? I mean I know its hacky but could it
possibly work?

Dimitris