[Gambas-user] Why Gambas is packaged in only one tarball without a configure script?

Fri Jul 15 20:55:13 CEST 2016

> Well, the package system works for GNOME or KDE which are quite more
> complex and bigger than gambas, so this is not broken. Other BSDs use
> similar systems.

I meant why multiple tar balls (versus one tar bar) creates *less*
complexity?
I don't think this is the case with other packagers.

Gambas could be distributed as small tarballs and the traditional big
> tarball with everything included. My request is not exclusive.

Fair enough.

Jussi