[Gambas-user] Help! How to assign a theme to an editor control

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 14 21:50:44 CEST 2016

Le 04/07/2016 08:34, adamnt42 at ...626... a écrit :
> I am totally lost with this one :-(
>
> Given I have a custom IDE highlighting theme saved as a file in my home dir. Say "bb.gambas.theme".
>
> Now I want to apply that same highlighting scheme to an editor control in some gui project.
>
> How do I go about this? As I said - totally lost.
>
> tia
> Bruce

The "theme" files are internal to the IDE. So you must do that on your
own, by taking some code from the IDE sources.

To modify an editor highlighting style, you must use the syntax:

With hEditor.Styles[Highlight.XXX]
  .Color = ...
  .Bold = ...
  .Underline = ...
End With

Where Highlight.XXX is a constant defining which style you want to modify.

Benoît Minisini