[Gambas-user] ImageView Content Scaling

Nigel Verity nigelverity at ...67...
Wed Jul 6 20:16:53 CEST 2016

Hi

I need to display images on a form with some descriptive text.

The form contains an imageview control sized at 400 x 300 px. The images it will display will be sized at 1600 x 1200, which is 4x the size of the imageview.

I am loading the image using the following code:

=======

Dim myImg as Image

myImg = image.load("/path/to/image.jpg")
imageView1.image = myImg

=======

This displays the image full size within the control, with horizontal and vertical scroll bars.

I would like to display the full image within the imageview control without any need to scroll e.g at 0.25 original size.

Using imageView1.Zoomfit() reduces the image to a very small thumbnail - too small for my requirements.

Is there any way to scale the image to a user-defined scale factor?

Thanks

Nige