[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #835: gambas3 doesn't build with llvm > 3.5

Ian Haywood ihaywood3 at ...626...
Thu Jan 14 04:02:42 CET 2016

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:32 AM,  <bugtracker at ...3416...> wrote:
> http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.835&from=L21haW4-
>
> Comment #10 by Gianfranco COSTAMAGNA:

> I'm not the debian gambas package maintainer, but I guess I'll ping the maintainers or upload in a delayed queue the fixes.
>
> thanks so far for the support!
One of the issues is, if not you, then gambas doesn't really have a
Debian "maintainer". I'm happy to help, but I'm wary of doing a lot of
work without a debian developer active and interested. in the past I
have had contributions sitting in alioth git waiting for weeks/months
to be uploaded.
(unfortunately debian does not have an equivalent to "launchpad" for
making third-party .debs available)

Ian