[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #835: gambas3 doesn't build with llvm > 3.5

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Jan 6 06:30:33 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.835&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

the problem now its that people supported "free" software (software or products ?) are taking practiques from mocosoft people.. masking all with "evolution"

whyupdaye something that already work fine? oh yes "new" - "features" .. I telyou some:the formweb in gambas he/t are a true new feature.. but some stupids like "new api" have no real reasons..

I have Debian Lenny and works MORE FASTER well,some updates I took from squeeze and others from Jesse, please,everybody knowns that Debian its not more so faster rather in the past, got very slowly in few packages installed...

iwish to thanks Benoit for made possible build gambas 3.4 and 3.5 in Lenny, and also with some trick 3.6 and 3.8.… really appreciated men! KEEP THE GOOD WORK!

note: hey guys, now I m writing well right! no typing errors... I promise will going better.