[Gambas-user] #ASK Gambas Tutorial

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Tue Jan 12 19:16:29 CET 2016

Try to Google "HowToGambas and "Gambas for beginners"

wrote:

> Hi,

> I am an beginner in Gambas and I was confused to get Gambas3 tutorial.
tutorials that I found most are for old version of Gambas. do you have a
good reference tutorial? Please tell me.

> Thanks.
-
[http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140](http://
pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140)