[Gambas-user] #ASK Gambas Tutorial

Tue Jan 12 15:11:55 CET 2016

There might be tutorials, not sure. But is there something specific you
would like to know?
Here is something:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/cat

I suggest to open Gambas, go to software farm and download examples (click
on all software, check show filters, type example).

Are you familiar with object-orientated programming?

Jussi