[Gambas-user] Problems running project.gambas executable(Charlie Reinl)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Wed Feb 10 16:51:44 CET 2016

Am Mittwoch, den 10.02.2016, 08:56 -0500 schrieb Martin McGlensey:
> Charlie,
>

> Thanks for the lead. I found I was missing one library in the project
> executable directory. As you know I use DBReport as an integral part of my
> project. I added obfuscation.gambas to the project directory and the
> executable ran OK. Should I put all three components of DBReport in the
> executable directory? I shell out to DBReport Designer so that works OK for
> now. Should I add these libraries to the data section of the project code?
> That way, I think, they would automatically be included in the executable.
> When I ran the project in the terminal, after fixing it,  I got the
> following message "Warning: 1 Allocation(s) not freed". Is this of concern
> and what might be the cause?
>

> Again thanks for your help.
>

> Regards,
> Marty

Salut Marty,

you said that you have updated gambas, the svn-trunc version or the
official 3.8.4 from the shrine?
If official 3.8.4 is used, install all DBReport parts as link to the
executable at /usr/bin (you can use instGA3 from the Software-Farm)
and the add all to your project.
But you can also place them beside your executable.

--
Amicalement
Charlie