[Gambas-user] Problems running project.gambas executable(Charlie Reinl)

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Wed Feb 10 14:56:22 CET 2016

Charlie,

Thanks for the lead. I found I was missing one library in the project
executable directory. As you know I use DBReport as an integral part of my
project. I added obfuscation.gambas to the project directory and the
executable ran OK. Should I put all three components of DBReport in the
executable directory? I shell out to DBReport Designer so that works OK for
now. Should I add these libraries to the data section of the project code?
That way, I think, they would automatically be included in the executable.
When I ran the project in the terminal, after fixing it,  I got the
following message "Warning: 1 Allocation(s) not freed". Is this of concern
and what might be the cause?

Again thanks for your help.

Regards,
Marty