[Gambas-user] Debugging with libraries

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Feb 2 00:12:01 CET 2016

Hi,

now that I use a library in my projects, I noticed that debugging these
projects is sufficiently harder. E.g. if a call into the library raises
an error, I cannot display local variables and have basically to resort
to Debug statements in the library.

My question is this: is it possible with the current state of the IDE +
debugger (which I don't know at all) to debug a project together with a
library it uses -- provided that the path to the sources of the library
is known? Or would that be too ugly?

Regards,
Tobi