[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.9.0

Sun Aug 21 01:17:30 CEST 2016

i will compile in few hours, for older linux that are in older machines

the 3.8.4 have a prblem with editor, the editor area when cursor goes to
limit of, the editor screen dont follow the cursor, until 3 or 4 columns..
then it follow and editor show the rest of colums if have a long write
line..

i'll paste a sceeenshot later if persist in 3.9

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com