[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.9.0

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 21 00:04:54 CEST 2016

Le 20/08/2016 à 18:48, Ron a écrit :
> Compiles and runs (first tests) fine on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit.
>
> Although I get a lot of gtk and gnome-keyring related deprecated
> warnings during make, see attached logs.
> It's not a big problem.
>
> llvm needs to be downgraded from 3.8 to 3.5 to be found.
>
> Regards,
> Ron.

You don't have to downgrade llvm. You can install both llvm 3.5 and the
latest version on your system, provided that you set the LLVM_CONFIG
environmental variable to llvm-config-3.5.

In another word, compile Gambas that way;

$ ./reconf
$ LLVM_CONFIG=llvm-config-3.5 ./configure -C
$ make

Benoît Minisini