[Gambas-user] Error messages from library?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Apr 28 02:43:06 CEST 2016

Le 27/04/2016 23:04, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> I found the culprit in this case. Thanks to all for the suggestions!
> But I really hope there would be way to debug these bit easier, than
> placing message boxes to the library code...
>
> Benoit,
> would it be possible to run library parallel from other instance of the
> IDE?  Or at least get the debug information from the lib, like in crash
> with normal executables?
>

> Jussi

If your library is compiled with debugging information, you get the full
stack backtrace in the IDE when the error occurs. It's just that the IDE
can just deal with one project only, the main one.

When the IDE run a project that uses a library, it cannot know at the
moment where are the source code of the library.

If I find a solution, I will tell!

--
Benoît Minisini