[Gambas-user] Error messages from library?

Wed Apr 27 23:04:47 CEST 2016

I found the culprit in this case. Thanks to all for the suggestions!
But I really hope there would be way to debug these bit easier, than
placing message boxes to the library code...

Benoit,
would it be possible to run library parallel from other instance of the
IDE?  Or at least get the debug information from the lib, like in crash
with normal executables?

Jussi