[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #826: Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Fri Apr 22 18:59:45 CEST 2016

Hello Jerry,

Am 22.04.2016 um 00:04 schrieb Jerry McBride:

> Hi Alles,

It's really funny that you are greeting a part of my signature, btw, I'm
Christof ...

;-)

> thanks, but I understood that. I was voicing that we should keep it.
> It's established, not reason not to use it, redirected or otherwise.

Yes, it exists, but Rob wants to give it up now:

 ~ » whois gambasdoc.org
Domain Name: GAMBASDOC.ORG
Registrant Name: Robert Kudla

Ok, it seems, that you are the only one who wishes the further existence
of gambasdoc.org. Please understand that this is not enough for me to
host it for the next years.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--