[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #826: Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang

Jerry McBride jmcbride at ...2309...
Fri Apr 22 00:04:08 CEST 2016

Hi Alles,

thanks, but I understood that. I was voicing that we should keep it.
It's established, not reason not to use it, redirected or otherwise.