[Gambas-user] Problem with revision #7305

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Sep 14 15:57:36 CEST 2015

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015, Ru Vuott wrote:
> I tried with new rev. #7306, but nothing has changed.
> Then I tried restoring rev. #7304, strangely the problem remained.  (????)
>
> Now I'm re-installing all Gambas sources... hoping.

To add my experience: I updated my local copy to #7309 a moment ago. I did
not recompile from scratch, just the usual

  $ make -j5 && sudo make install

The IDE and one of my projects started without complaints.

Regards,
Tobi