[Gambas-user] Problem with revision #7305

Mon Sep 14 00:26:50 CEST 2015

Yeah, I experience the problems also. Gambas IDE will start, but I can't
open anything.
First I get this (the path is correct):

_TreeView._get.79
Unknown item:
/home/jussi/Desktop/gambastesti/GambasTestercmd/.src/TestSources/TestClass1.class

And when I close the error message, I get new one:

Cannot open project file :

/home/jussi/Desktop/gambastesti/GambasTestercmd

Null object

Project.AddEmblem.917

Jussi