[Gambas-user] Code challenge

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Sat Sep 12 12:10:57 CEST 2015

I just had an idea :) How about setting up a weekly or monthly (or every
other week?) Gambas code challenge? It could be coding a program to do a
certain task, or a program that has to use certain features of Gambas,
it could be modifying or extending the IDE in a certain way ... just to
learn more, to share techniques and a bit of fun. We could all vote for
best submission (except for voting on our selves). The winner will win
just fame and congratulations :)

Just a loose idea that could be worked upon.