[Gambas-user] OpenAL 1.0.0 example code on software farm

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 11 04:04:44 CEST 2015

Le 11/09/2015 03:56, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
> On 09/09/2015 07:17 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Le 09/09/2015 05:12, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
>>> I just published my OpenAL example code project but it doesn't show up
>>> under the Examples category. How does one publish to a specific
>>> category, and what should be done to correct this showing up in the
>>> wrong category?
>>>
>> An example is a program having the tag "Example".
>>

> Good to know, thanks. It appears at the moment there is no way for the
> author/uploader of a project to later edit the description, tags, etc.,
> or even delete the project from the farm. Maybe these features could be
> considered for later inclusion. They would help avoid clutter and allow
> a developer to replace an application with a newer version.

You just have to publish your project again without changing the version
to change the description, tags and screenshots.

When there are several different versions of the same project, the
client will propose to install or upgrade to the latest version.

And yes, removing is missing too.

--
Benoît Minisini