[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #708: Commented code is being run

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Sep 5 21:12:34 CEST 2015

Comment #13 by Moviga TECHNOLOGIES:

I don't see where that would be helpful. To me the problem is that Gambas is executing code that is commented out, or not executing code that has just been uncommented. If Gambas believes this line is to be included in the program, and it has invalid code, then Gambas will throw off the same error that it would under normal circumstances, e.g. missing closing bracket or what ever.