[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #708: Commented code is being run

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Sep 5 21:05:16 CEST 2015

Comment #12 by Jussi LAHTINEN:

I understand that, you wrote "one way is that the code is not valid and it gives me an error inside the comment". So maybe you could intentionally put some obvious error in the code to re-create this situation (better to make another copy of your project for this).

This way we could better see what are the circumstances, and exclude any human errors.