[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #708: Commented code is being run

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Sep 2 19:20:34 CEST 2015

Moviga TECHNOLOGIES reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Commented code is being run

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : 3.8.90 (TRUNK)
Product          : Development Environment

Description

The last week or so, I've been experiencing that code I have commented out is being run anyway.
One way is that the code is not valid and it gives me an error inside the comment. Another way is that my program still does that which I just commented out. It does also happen that comments that I use one ' is formatted as if I gave it two ''.

I have no project or way of replicating the bug yet, but I'll tell more if I find a pattern of what is causing it.