[Gambas-user] New website design in beta version

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Oct 29 10:00:30 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded a beta version of a new website design at:
>
> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/test.html
>
> You still have to login both on the wiki and the bugtracker, but the
> accounts are the same.
>
> The all contents is now stored in the wiki, so updates and translations
> will be easier.
>
> Only the top header needs to be translated through the "MakeWebSite"
> project located in '/trunk/app/others'. And the arabic version layout
> needs polishing too.
>
> I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions now... :-)

Sorry, I have been sick and couldn't bother to look at it. Yes, it's
pretty, and I also have greetings to transmit from Hans who likes it very
much and congratulates the developers :-)

Regards,
Tobi