[Gambas-user] Dialog and relative paths

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Wed Oct 28 01:21:25 CET 2015

I have an executable archive that contains several text files with some metadata in them pertinent to that executable. Suffice to say they are text files with a ".def" extension.

At run time the user needs to select one of these files to be loaded.

Is there some way I can use the standard Dialog.OpenFile to achieve this? i.e. is there some way to make the Dialog.Path a relative path so it will show the files contained in the executable?

tia
bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>