[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #826: Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Tue Oct 27 08:03:18 CET 2015

Am 26.10.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> If i remember well the server was down and we are not proprietary  of
> the domain name. That's the reason for this change.
>
> but as often these choices are guided by the current difficulties. For
> years, the site was hosted by gambasdoc.org a contributor, but he
> could not make us continue this service. I thank him again for all
> these years of support. He had to find another host and it is the
> company 'Benoit' who offered us storage space. However we have not
> been able to keep the dns.

Ok. So this was by accident, not by design.

> So much for the story ... what I remember me.

Thanks. Do you know Robert Kudla?

> Domain Name:GAMBASDOC.ORG
> Domain ID: D105868913-LROR
> Creation Date: 2005-03-11T17:54:15Z
> Updated Date: 2015-03-12T01:40:38Z
> Registry Expiry Date: 2016-03-11T17:54:15Z
> Sponsoring Registrar:New Dream Network, LLC dba DreamHost Web Hosting (R173-LROR)
> Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
> WHOIS Server:
> Referral URL:
> Domain Status: ok -- http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
> Registrant ID:ndn-1635912
> Registrant Name:Robert Kudla
> Registrant Organization:Robert Kudla
> Registrant Street: 5 Southside Dr. #206
> Registrant City:Clifton Park
> Registrant State/Province:NY
> Registrant Postal Code:12065
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.5184068469
> Registrant Phone Ext:
> Registrant Fax:
> Registrant Fax Ext:
> Registrant Email:hostmaster at ...94...
> Admin ID:ndn-1635912
> Admin Name:Robert Kudla
> Admin Organization:Robert Kudla

The domain is unused. Why not ask him if he would give the domain back
to the community? Or did you?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--