[Gambas-user] Form Positioning Problem with 3.8.2

Nigel Verity nigelverity at ...67...
Thu Oct 8 17:22:33 CEST 2015

Hi

My installation of 3.8.1, running on Mint 17.2, was upgraded to 3.8.2 yesterday via the Launchpad PPA. Since then I have been experiencing problems with form placement.
- Where FormA opens FormB using formB.showmodal(), the subordinate form is behind the parent.

- FormB is smaller than FormA, and with 3.8.1 was initially centralised above FormA i.e

FormB.x = FormA.x + ((FormA.width - FormB.width)/2)
FormB.y = FormA.y + ((FormA.height - FormB.height)/2)

With 3.8.2 the initial position of FormB takes no account of the code in form_open() regardless of what values I assign to FormB.x and FormB.y.

I have reverted to 3.8.1 and everything works fine again. Has anybody else noticed this strange behaviour?

I am using QT4 controls.

Regards

Nige