[Gambas-user] How to input hide password into gambas command line project ?

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Thu Oct 1 19:22:40 CEST 2015

Yes exactly, it’s the way that I've found to restore the terminal.

Thank you

—
Olivier Cruilles

Le October 1, 2015 à 13:18:31, Tobias Boege (taboege at ...626...) a écrit:

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015, Yahoo wrote:
> About gb.ncurses, when I say the terminal become unusable I mean that the Carrier Return does not work after closing my program, so press on the enter key does not create to a new line and the prompt is written on the same line, at the location where is the cursor.

That should indeed not happen. It seems gb.ncurses does not clean up
properly. On my system, gb.ncurses works fine... But you can use the
program "reset" to restore the default settings in any case.

Regards,
Tobi