[Gambas-user] Clicking a TreeView item by program

Wed Nov 25 09:07:15 CET 2015

In one of my older projects, there was kinda timeout after 2 minutes of
inactivity. In the TreeView the next parent was jumped at and "clicked"
to let the data of the child disappear from screen. This is the code,
"baum" is the TreeView:

         baum.MoveParent
         baum.Item.Selected = True
         baum_Click

Now in Gambas3, when the program doesn't have the focus anymore, I get a
"Null object" error at the baum.Item.Selected line.

I know, Item is for the internal cursor. And I want the real cursor. But
Current is readonly, right? So how can I set the visible cursor? Or does
the error come from something quite different?

Regards
Rolf