[Gambas-user] Sylph: Project Miyaji box cover art Kickstarter campaign

Wed Nov 25 02:08:05 CET 2015

As some of you may know I've been developing a commercial game with
Gambas for over a year now. I recently launched a Kickstarter campaign
to raise funds for the box (yes, a physical box) cover artwork to be
painted in watercolor and ink by Indi Martin. If interested check out
the campaign here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eightvirtues/sylph-project-miyaji-game-box-cover-art-by-indi-ma

You can find out more information about the game here:

http://eightvirtues.com/games/
https://www.youtube.com/user/VasCorpBetMani
https://twitter.com/eightvirtues

So if anyone wants to help out the project or bring to life some
old-school sci-fi game artwork, throw me a couple bucks! :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues