[Gambas-user] Navigation in TableView with keyboard 'Enter'

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Nov 17 09:46:40 CET 2015

....maybe do you want approximately...

Private m As Short

Public Sub TableView1_KeyPress()

    If Key.Enter Then
      TableView1.MoveTo(m, 0)
      TableView1.Edit
      Inc m
      m = m Mod TableView1.Rows.Count
    Endif

End

 Data: Lunedì 16 novembre 2015, 17:45

 On 2015-11-16 17:09, willy at ...3474...
 wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Is there an simple manner of making an
 editable TableView only move
 > through 1
 Column upon hitting the 'Enter' on keyboard?

 > OR EVEN BETTER
 >
 > make only one column
 editable instead of the whole table (I assume that
 > would eliminate moving through all non
 editable fields)?

 Thanks,

 gbWilly

 Nevermind,
 figured it out myself eventually

 Here is what I did to make only column one
 editable:

 Public Sub
 tvwResult2_Click()

    If tvwResult2.Column = 1 Then
      tvwResult2.Edit
    Endif

 End

 Presto, an open source distributed SQL query
 engine for big data, initially
 developed by
 Facebook, enables you to easily query your data on Hadoop in
 more interactive manner. Teradata is also
 now providing full enterprise
 support for
 Presto. Download a free open source copy now.
 http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=250295911&iu=/4140