[Gambas-user] Typing in - help for own function

Mon Nov 16 17:18:14 CET 2015

Just had this idea: When I type in the name of a function in one of the
classes of my project (an own function), the help pops up and tells me
about the variables needed and the data type of that function.

But it would be helpful (e. g. after a longer time of absence) to have
some kind of explanation or declaration text to tell me how this
function was meant to be used. So, is there a way of quoting some kind
of comment which is then shown in this help window? Or if not, wouldn't
it be a nice-to-have? ;)

I'm thinking about a special quote character, e. g. # or & in a comment,
or a pair of commands (forming a block) or something.

Regards
Rolf