[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 14 20:05:07 CET 2015

Le 14/11/2015 19:57, ML a écrit :
> *On 11/14/2015 12:29 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:*
>> *Le 14/11/2015 16:18, Moviga Technologies a écrit :*
>>> Haha! I am laughing! :D That's a good reason!
>>> My condolences to you by the way. It is very sad to see what has
>>> happened. Do you live in Paris?
>> Yep.
>> As I said to a friend, the "great" leaders of our "free" world were
>> thinking about giving antitank rockets to the "moderate" terrorists just
>> a week ago to pester the russians. What a beautiful firework they could
>> do in Paris with that. The number of deaths record will be beaten
>> easily. :-(
> Benoît,
>
> GLAD to hear (read?) that you're OK after looking open-mouthed to the
> yellowish news. Also, my condolences to you on the brutal nonsense.
> (as usual in our local news, they found an argentine "survivor" whom
> they gave plenty of airtime)
> I did not abandon ODBC, by the way, just sharpening my C.
>
> Ok back on topic. I have 3.8.3. Out of curiosity after reading this
> thread I wanted to create a web project.
> I did, and ran it. A Firefox opened with all the environment values in a
> nice table. But I could not find anywhere a place to add a new form. How
> do I add a Form in a web app? Or am I talking my usual nonsense?
>
> Regards,
> An alleviated zxMarce.

At the moment gb.web.form is in development, so I use it as a debugging
project as usual.

A normal web app will use gb.web.form and create WebForms, like a GUI
app just uses gb.gui and create Forms.

Of course, there are a lot of differences and subtle tricks. So you
should know what a CGI script is, HTML, CSS and JavaScript to know
exactly what you are doing.

--
Benoît Minisini