[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

ML d4t4full at ...626...
Sat Nov 14 19:57:40 CET 2015

*On 11/14/2015 12:29 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:*
> *Le 14/11/2015 16:18, Moviga Technologies a écrit :*
>> Haha! I am laughing! :D That's a good reason!
>> My condolences to you by the way. It is very sad to see what has
>> happened. Do you live in Paris?
> Yep.
> As I said to a friend, the "great" leaders of our "free" world were
> thinking about giving antitank rockets to the "moderate" terrorists just
> a week ago to pester the russians. What a beautiful firework they could
> do in Paris with that. The number of deaths record will be beaten
> easily. :-(
Benoît,

GLAD to hear (read?) that you're OK after looking open-mouthed to the
yellowish news. Also, my condolences to you on the brutal nonsense.
(as usual in our local news, they found an argentine "survivor" whom
they gave plenty of airtime)
I did not abandon ODBC, by the way, just sharpening my C.

Ok back on topic. I have 3.8.3. Out of curiosity after reading this
thread I wanted to create a web project.
I did, and ran it. A Firefox opened with all the environment values in a
nice table. But I could not find anywhere a place to add a new form. How
do I add a Form in a web app? Or am I talking my usual nonsense?

Regards,
An alleviated zxMarce.