[Gambas-user] Gambas migration to github (or something else?)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 30 20:23:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm currently testing the SVN import feature of github for Gambas.

The plan is to migrate from subversion to something else, that "else"
having to provide git (or svn) and a bug tracker.

The main reason is the "Gimp" sourceforge case.

If anyone has a problem against using git instead of subversion, please
tell. I don't know how to use git yes, and I think it will be better and
faster.

I don't know if I can import Google issues into github with the Google
code export, I will check.

And at the moment, GitHub tells me that 87% of the repository is
imported, while sending me a mail telling that the import has failed at
the same time... Weird!

Benoît Minisini