[Gambas-user] R: ERROR "Unable to compile gambas3" in rev. #7092 !

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue May 26 18:08:10 CEST 2015

On May 26, 2015 12:25 PM, "Ru Vuott" <vuott at ...325...> wrote:

> Thank you very much, Charlie, finally a more information !
> So, therefore, do I have "to wait for" :-(   Ubuntu provides Qt5Core >=
5.3 version ?

They will never provide QT5 5.3 binaries in precise or trusty. They are
freezed to whatever version was available at their release, plus backported
fixes. If you want to compile gambas as it is now, you will need to add a
third party ppa that has the binaries and development packages available.

#7092 !