[Gambas-user] InnovaDE Preview 0.1.2

Willy@...3475... willy at ...3474...
Sat May 16 16:12:24 CEST 2015

On vr, 2015-05-15 at 17:37 -0600, herberth guzman wrote:
> Desktop Developed in Gambas3 (The Desktop of Gambas -  InnovaDE)
>
> Some bugs fixed
>
> Version available for download InnovaDE Preview 0.1.2
> Available for now only Debia/Ubuntu systems
>
> - Innova Desktop Scheduled in Gambas 100%
> - Graphical interface simple  user
> - Interact with GTK and KDE
> - It has its own panel
> - It has its own systray
> - It has its own launcher
> - Widgets to display the time, date, calculator
> - 23 Theme
> - MyInnova - Configure InnovaDE
> -It is fast
>
>  Available in 3 languages
>  English
>  Spanish
>  French
>
>  Coming soon
>  Italian
>  Portuguese

If the original language to translate from in InnovaDE is English, I
would be willing to do a Dutch translation of InnovaDE. Just let me
know.

Since gbEdit is the texteditor on InnovaDE it would be great that it
would support all the languages InnovaDE is translated to.

gbEdit is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
and Portuguese. So, it would be nice if it could get translated to
Italian as well (language to translate from is English).

If you can’t translate into Italian but into another language than
mentioned above, that would be very much appreciated.

Also, if someone could check the existing translations for French and
German (as I did them partly myself using Google translate combined with
my own knowledge of French and German) if they are accurate, that would
be great too.

Send me a mail if you want to do any of above and I send you the gbEdit
source archives so you can get started.

> Requirements Minimal
>
> Gambas 3.6

Seems that InnovaDE is packaged with Gambas 3.7 as it requires
gambas-gb-sdl2-audio >= 3.7 installed.

Is this intentional or did you mistakenly package it with Gamabs 3.7.x?