[Gambas-user] sdl2 component missing in gambas-team stable PPA!!

Willy@...3475... willy at ...3474...
Sat May 16 15:53:22 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I just noticed when trying to install InnovaDesktop 0.1.2 for testing
that it would not install because of missing dependency
gambas3-gb-sdl2-audio.

When trying to install it I noticed it was not available in the
gambas-team stable PPA (Gambas 3.7.1).

So I opened up a project in IDE and checked to see that there is indeed
no gambas sdl2 component available in Gambas 3.7.1

The Gambas 3.7.0 release notes say:
"gb.sdl2 and gb.sdl2.audio are two new components for using SDL2."

Where they forgotten in making the gambas-team stable PPA for 3.7.0 and
up?

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)