[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7.1

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Mar 29 17:00:10 CEST 2015

Yeah sorry... I didn't had much time to test 3.7.1 yet.

Some other small corrections for trunk;

Menu ? 'System Informations' -> 'System information'

On System information form:
'Please copy these informations in all your bug reports' ->

'Please include this information if you submit a bug report.'

BTW: You know Google code stops?
http://google-opensource.blogspot.nl/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html
We have to move the bug reports to somewhere else (github for example?)

Would be nice to have a 'Submit a bug report' into the ? menu as well.

Regards,
Ron.