[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7.1

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Sun Mar 29 16:41:14 CEST 2015

Il 29/03/2015 15:29, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 28/03/2015 18:55, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have uploaded to sourceforge the source package of Gambas 3.7.1 so
>> that you can check it before the release.
>>
>> So tell me if you have any problem with it.
>>
>> It includes all the bugs fixed since the Gambas 3.7.0 release, and the
>> ability to open projects installed from the Gambas "farm" directly from
>> the IDE welcome window.
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.7.1.tar.bz2/download
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> I have uplpoaded a new version of the package with a few more fixes. If
> no problem is reported, I will release if officially.
>
> Note that printing with gb.gtk3 still crashes for an unknown reason.
> Still investigating...

Hello Benoit,
I well compiled on Ubuntu 14.04.02 LTS 64 but I get this:
=============
Compiling the gb.xml.rpc project...
gbi3: warning: component gb.xml.rpc not found
gb.xml.rpc
OK
Installing the gb.xml.rpc control icons if needed...
Creating the information files for gb.xml.rpc component...
The terminal tells me libc6-dev and libxml2-dev is already the latest
version ...

Now the GTK ValueBox work well.
In the title forgotten the written of  version Trunk.
Regards
Gianluigi