[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7.1

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Mar 29 16:02:55 CEST 2015

Builds and runs fine on Ubuntu 14.10 64 bits.

Small corrections:

On startup 'Installed sofwares' should be called 'Installed software'

In right click menu on form in treeview, 'Run that class' should be
called 'Run this class'

Regards,
Ron.