[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7.1

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 29 15:29:34 CEST 2015

Le 28/03/2015 18:55, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded to sourceforge the source package of Gambas 3.7.1 so
> that you can check it before the release.
>
> So tell me if you have any problem with it.
>
> It includes all the bugs fixed since the Gambas 3.7.0 release, and the
> ability to open projects installed from the Gambas "farm" directly from
> the IDE welcome window.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.7.1.tar.bz2/download
>
> Regards,

I have uplpoaded a new version of the package with a few more fixes. If
no problem is reported, I will release if officially.

Note that printing with gb.gtk3 still crashes for an unknown reason.
Still investigating...

--
Benoît Minisini