[Gambas-user] Issue 612 in gambas: BUG Cannot browse more of 128 records on tables "No current connection"

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sat Mar 28 18:58:25 CET 2015

I have over three decades of dealing with SQL and I can still not
understand how this myth got propagated.

There is NO valid SQL reason why a table should be required to have a
unique primary key or any predefined key for that matter. One can always
use the row number (record number) if such a key is required for one's
application.