[Gambas-user] Issue 616 in gambas: Where do files get installed or downloaded to from software farm

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Wed Mar 25 11:42:48 CET 2015

In any scenario the two subjects most likely to start an argument are:
1) religion
2) politics
(in some case it may be the same subject).

There is an old story about a scorpion riding across a pond on the back
of the frog. Half way across the pond the scorpion stings the frog.
The frog asks: "Why did you do that? We are both going to die now."
The scorpion response, "I am a scorpion. It is what I do."

I seriously doubt that there is any country in the world with a
functioning government that does not have spies in their employ.

regards,

Lewis Balentine
Houston, Texas, USA