[Gambas-user] Issue 616 in gambas: Where do files get installed or downloaded to from software farm

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Wed Mar 25 09:56:18 CET 2015

Hi Karl,

> I don't understand that noise.
> Did Benoît erase the "Save project as..." in the IDE menu ?
> You remember? With CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S you can save the example to any
> place you like...Still any problem ?

I can't understand, why programs and program code is stored in a configuration
directory (that is what a hidden files/directories is for) and hidden by
default for the programmer who will study the code?

BTW Why is the code from the software farm and the downloadable sourcecode not
checksum protected? Not only because we all know, that the internet is one of
the unsecured place in the world thanks NSA et al.

Rolf