[Gambas-user] R: Ubuntu message

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun Mar 22 16:49:40 CET 2015

> would not be wonderful if Gambas also inform us so?

What would be the difference and the real utility compared to that ordinary from Gambas?

 Oggetto: [Gambas-user] Ubuntu message
 A: Gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
 Data: Domenica 22 marzo 2015, 12:31

 Hi Benoit,
 I know this has been discussed, and I apologize for
 repeating.
 In Ubuntu if I want to show to a user in a message boloon I
 change
 colors by acting through the HTML commands.
 Or I can show him the message with typical "balloon" of
 Ubuntu:
 Dim comando, sText As String
 sText = "My spectacular Gambas3 message in Ubuntu"
 comando = "notify-send '" & sText & "'"
 Shell comando
 as do other software like Mozilla Thunderbird.
 One question: would not be wonderful if Gambas also inform
 us so? :)
 Regards
 Gianluigi

 Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel
 Website, sponsored
 by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media,
 is your hub for all
 things parallel software development, from weekly thought
 leadership blogs to
 news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more. Take a look
 and join the