[Gambas-user] Window (ALT+TAB whit KWIN) shows _NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR windows

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Sun Mar 8 04:25:24 CET 2015

Regards Benoit

Window  (ALT+TAB) shows _NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR windows

When I press Alt+tab in KWin, it will show all windows visible on desktop,
for example, has

_NET_WM_STATE_STICKY,
_NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR,
_NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_PAGER

Atoms set, but alt+tab will show it, ignoring these atoms.

In the taskbar does not appear, just by pressing alt + tab

This problem only occurs with KWIN

with  mutter all well
with metacity all well
with openbox all well
with compiz all well

Is not necessary to work with atoms, enough to put
Me.SkipTaskbar = True

Benoit please help me or someone to help me.
Had already requested help on this topic but I can not fix. Lei,
investigate and I can not.

My code:

 X11.GetWindowProperty(f_panel.Id, Atom["_NET_WM_STATE"], Atom["ATOM"],
Atom["_NET_WM_STATE_SKIP_TASKBAR"])

Help, help, help.

Believe me I worked hard and I have spent much time Innova Desktop to
finish it, are details what is missing.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions

Herberth Guzman