[Gambas-user] Three problems in the IDE (two of them Editor)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jun 19 02:07:53 CEST 2015

Le 18/06/2015 20:50, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> two things about the editor:
>
>   (1) If I write a semicolon into the first column of an otherwise empty line
>       and click behind the semicolon on the line, the cursor always goes
>       *before* the semicolon, never behind (where it should actually be).
>       Rounding errors? (I use the default Gambas font.)

Fixed in revision #7141.

>   (2) I spent so much time deleting superfluous whitespace from other people's
>       code, I fear it has become an addiction. But now there don't seem to be
>       those little dots anymore which helped me spot those whitespaces at the
>       end of lines. Will they come back? I feel a little insecure without :-)

If you need it I will put them back.

> Also a third thing about the IDE: in my installation (latest revision), the
> component selection dialog is not very usable anymore. It's been like that
> for some time already but I was too busy to report it. See attached screen-
> shot: I can't see a difference between checked an unchecked. Note that, e.g.
> gb.args is unchecked while gb.clipper is checked (according to .project).

The check box column is now drawn by using the style functions. Which
widget theme do you use?

--
Benoît Minisini